Happy Wednesday! I spent a few days with my Stamper Friend Debbie up in the 1000 Islands this week and we were able to craft a bit because the weather was awfully rainy on Sunday! So I created this Boughs of Holly Christmas Wishes Card . I know it’s only July but I want to get a jump start on designing my Christmas cards for family and friends!
Boughs of Holly Christmas Wishes Recipe
- The card base is Evening Evergreen cut to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Cut Boughs Holly Designer Series Paper to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 adhere with Stampin’ Seal
- Use Holly Berry Dies to cut out tag for sentiment in Basic White Card Stock and stamp sentiment in Real Red Ink
- Cut out leaves from Holly Berry Dies in Evening Evergreen Card Stock and adhere with Multipurpose Glue
- Fussy cut poinsettia flower from the Boughs of Holly Designer Series paper
- Color the Textural Element with Real Red Ink adhere with Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the sentiment tag and poinsettia with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front of the card
Lastly add some bling I used Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels and a bow using retired Real Red Braided Linen Trim!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Tell me what you think about my Boughs of Holly Christmas Wishes card! Make sure you check back later this week to see what else I create using the Boughs of Holly Suite from Stampin’ Up!
Current Host Code
Use this Host Code – 2ZMHGQAA– when your order is $50.00 or more (before shipping and taxes) and you’ll receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150.00 please don’t use this Host Code – but you’ll still get the free gift from me valued at $10.00 from any current catalog. Click Here to shop.
Join My Craft & Create Crew
Do you love paper crafting and card making? Then come join my fantastic CRAFT & CREATE Crew – we have lots of fun and you’ll receive 20-25% off future purchases. From June 1 – June 30 2023, The Demo Kit is $125.00 worth of Stampin’ Up products of your choice for only $99.00. That’s $26 more in FREE products! Plus FREE Shipping. Click HERE to learn more!Product List