The new Tea Boutique Suite Collection is definitely one of my favorite suites from the new Stampin’ Up Annual Catalog released on May 3rd. This Suite includes the Cup of Tea Stamp Set, Teacup Dies, Tea Boutique 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper and the coordinating Tea Boutique Cards and Envelopes.
My card features the new Suite and some of our new In-Colors which I am in-love with!!! I am excited to share this beautiful card with you today and I think this Suite might just end up being one of my favorites!
Go ahead and give it a whirl, this is a super easy and fun card to make.
- Starry Sky card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 score at 4 1/4
- Designer Series Paper 5 1/4 x 4
- Scalloped Contour Die in Sweet Sorbet
- Stamp the Teacup and Flowers in Starry Sky on scrap basic white card stock
- Next stamp the Fern in Parakeet Party on scrap basic white card stock
- Now stamp the Lemon Slices in Daffodil Delight on scrap basic white card stock
- Cut all stamped images out with Teacup Dies
- Layer to front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp greeting “Enjoy” in Starry Sky
- Add In-Color Matte Decorative Dots
On the inside of the card, layer a Scallop Contour Die in basic white card stock. Stamp the Teacup in Sweet Sorbet. The great part of this Suite is that it has matching cards and envelopes!
I just love how this card turned out and I’m excited to use this collection more this week. You will love using this Suite the next time you craft. Stay tuned for more beautiful cards using this suite. Thanks for stopping by today and remember let’s craft and create together again soon.Product List