TGIF Stampers & Crafters! I’m finishing off this week with the “New” Bee My Valentine Bundle! Today I created this super cute Bee My Valentine “Honey” Card! You can now order this Bundle or Suite if you like – it’s featured on page 8 of the Jan-April 2024 Mini Catalog! And don’t forget all the cards I created this week are part of my FREE January Bee My Valentine Card Class To Go Kit! You can get all the details below so check it out!
Bee My Valentine “Honey” Card Details
My card starts with Petal Pink card stock. Next I layered two different patterns of the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper to a Basic White card stock panel.
Then I cut a strip of Sweet Sorbet card stock and stamped the “dotted-line swirls” in Sweet Sorbet Ink. Next I stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink. I layered it to the Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
Then I stamped the bee in Daffodil Delight Ink and Tuxedo Black Ink on Basic White card stock. I stamped the wings in Petal Pink and the outline in Tuxedo Black Ink. Next I stamped the antennas in Tuxedo Black Ink. I used the Bee Builder Punch to punch out all the elements.
I adhered the wings and antennas to the bee with Mini Glue Dots. Then I adhered the bee to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I fussy cut two honey pots out of the Designer Series Paper and adhered them to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To finish off the front I tied a bow using the Sweet Sorbet Bordered Ribbon. And I added a little “bling” using the Adhesive Backed Hearts & Flowers emblishments! I adhered the finished panel to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Bee My Valentine Card Class To Go Info
Place an order in my online store ($40 minimum before tax and shipping) from January 1st – January 24th, and I will send you the Bee My Valentine Card Class to Go packet for FREE! If you’d like the kit for this class, make sure to use host code VUZJS74S. The packets will include 6 Card Kits (2 each of the 3 designs). Orders over $50 will also get a pack of embellishments! Get more details HERE!
- Get free products from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure with each $50-100 you purchase in my online store HERE!
- All purchases count – from the Spring & Annual catalogs plus online exclusives, clearance rack, kits and Paper Pumpkin.
- Sale-a-Bration lasts through February 29th
- Get a pre-paid Paper Pumpkin subscription and it counts towards free SAB choices!
- Consider the Starter kit deal –
- Pay $99 plus tax, enjoy free shipping on your kit, select $125 in products of your choice AND add on the Glass Mat Studio for free
- Pay $99 plus tax, enjoy free shipping on your kit, select $155 in products of your choice
Current Host Code
Use this Host Code –GBF2QR6B– when your order is $25.00 or more (before shipping and taxes) and you’ll earn Frequent Crafter Reward Points from me, once you reach 20 FCP’s you can earn a FREE Stamp Set. Click HERE to learn more about my Rewards Program. If your order is over $150.00 please don’t use this Host Code – but you’ll still earn Frequent Crafter Reward Points. Click HERE to shop.
Join My Craft & Create Crew
Join during Sale-A-Bration and choose between two fabulous offers:
Option 1: Get $125 worth of product PLUS our new Stampin’ Glass Mat Studio (a $60 value) for just $99!
Option 2: Get $125 worth of product PLUS an additional $30 worth of product of your choice when you join for $99. That’s a $155 value!
No matter which one you choose, you’ll also receive:
- Free shipping for your Starter Kit!
- A free Paper Pumpkin kit! (Ask me for more information about this subscription service.)
- A business supply pack, which includes brochures, catalogs, order forms, and other resources to get you started.